Hall Tree Bench

Hey y'all! Hope everyone has gotten off to a wonderful start to the new year!  I wanted to share a new project we just completed.  I had found this link on pinterest and really wanted to try it! Jeremiah didn't think it looked too hard so we decided to make it.  Turns out, it was pretty easy!  Ill give a few pictures of the process because I know your all dying to see that!



The project recommended a Kreg Jig and I HIGHLY recommend it.  It makes awesome pocket holes so you can't see the screws and it's so easy!






My father in law has this awesome router that lets you pick out your own trim design and make it! Pretty cool and really easy so we had some fun with it!



 Now for the finished piece!










I could not be more proud of it. It turned out even better than I had imagined!
Have a great weekend everyone!

You can find the plans for this here:



Comments

Taylor said…
Looks super adorable!
Aubrie said…
Gorgeous, Laura - how did you do the paint?
Anonymous said…
You're not kidding! It turned out so beautiful!

I was browsing around after showing my hubby this from Ana White's blog and found yours.
Such a great job, guys!!

Can't wait to make one soon.
Unknown said…
About how much did this cost to build? It's beautiful!

Popular Posts