It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well I wanted to dedicate a post to my husband for doing such an amazing job decorating our house! He worked very hard and, in my opinion, these pictures don't do it justice.  If you would like to see it in person, come on over to Indiana and I will even have you in for hot chocolate! Alright, I know you're dying to see feast your eyes upon this!

We are the only house in the neighborhood with lights right now! Can you talk about dud's! :)  
However, our neighbor's son, Jack, loves our house and thinks are lights are "awesome".  So there! 

He did a mini style "Oklahoma" tree.  Neither of us realized how many lights that took! I don't know how the people in Oklahoma manage it!

Our mantle. I did the inside Jeremiah did the outside.


I also did the banister and I would love to show you but I spent so long on it getting the lights perfect and then a few of the lights went out and so far I have no gotten over being mad so I haven't fixed it.

AND... our tree!!


We didn't do too much decorating because we are going on a CRUISE with my parents for Christmas! Merry Christmas to us! We could not be more excited and I can't wait to spend time with my husband and parents in the Caribbean! 




Comments

Popular Posts