2 weeks off
My school has a partial year round schedule and so I have the next 2 weeks off. I cannot begin to describe my excitement. I am planning on doing lots of things. Here are just a few:
1) We are having a garage sale this saturday. I love garage sales and so I am super excited.
2) Indiana has really long winters so we are buying a tredmill and so I am going to paint our "exercise" room and redo a dresser to put in that room.
3) Paint a cute little chair that I bought awhile ago at a garage sale and figure out where to put it.
4) Get some new jeans.
5) Go visit family and friends in Oklahoma (yay!)
6) I plan on keeping my house super clean.
7) Finish the hunger game series (I need catching fire but I'm #55 on the waiting list at the library)
8) I might paint our front room if I can find curtains I like.
9) Sign up to take my two Praxis tests so I can be a certified teacher in Indiana.
10) Keep up with our half-marathon training. So far so good!
So there you have it, that is my plan for the next two weeks. I can't wait. The weather here is perfect and I am loving fall.
On another note, a couple of weeks ago we got our canvas wrap from the wedding and there was a whole in the package, therefore, there was a whole in our wrap. Luckily, our wonderful photographer Kris Boevers had taken insurance out on the package so we were able to get another one! Anyways, it came in and we hung it up and I love it! Here's the picture of our picture! :)