We will still be friends forever

This weekend I said goodbye to one of my best friends.

My iphone.

It's gone.  A special thanks goes out to Indy for knocking it in the pool.

Good news is my wonderful in-laws had a old on so at least I still have one.  Even better news is we get iphone 4's.

Also, we went on a walk this evening and when we got home we were locked out of our house.  I had a mini freak out while Jeremiah walked around the house to see if there was anyway we could break in.  Lucky for us we had left a window unlocked on accident so we were able to take the screen off and get in. We immediately went to Home Depot and got a spare made and put it in our hide-a-key.  Hopefully, this will never happen again.

I have nothing else exciting to blog about.  We haven't even done a project in 2 weeks! I don't know what is wrong with us.

I need ideas for a craft project.  I open for suggestions so please send any my way.

Im sorry this was really boring.

Comments

Popular Posts