Sunday Funday

Today we wanted to be active outside even though it was only 11 degrees.  We are tired of being stuck inside.  So first we went to Paul Ruster park and hiked the snowy trails with Indy.  She loved it! It is safe to say our dog loves the snow.  I wish I had pictures to show you of the event but I had gloves on my hands and was too cold to take any. After the park we went over to his parents house to ride his dad's new 4-wheeler.  Jeremiah has been dying to go ride it but it has been too cold for me but for some reason I agreed to go riding in 11 degree weather (one of the coldest days so far).  I better have earned some big points for that.

**Disclaimer-- when I was 7 I ran a go-cart into a barbed wire fence and cut a huge whole in my leg so I have so reservations getting on anything like that.

Anyways, back to the 4-wheeler.  We bundled up went riding. Holy Moley it was cold but I will admit I had a lot of fun.  I even drove and got it up to 40 mph that's big time for me! It was a really fun afternoon and I am glad we got to get outside for awhile.


What did you do today?

Comments

Ramsey said…
Wow. 11 degrees. I would not leave my couch in such weather. Nope not never.

Popular Posts