Favorite Blogs

Thanks to one of my favorite OC employees, Amanda, who I was lucky enough to get to see yesterday I am going to dedicate a post to my favorite blogs to read.  I have 4 that I read pretty much daily.  Here they are:

1) Better After - This is hands down my favorite blog.  It is addicting. It is a before/after blog.  People submit before and after pictures and I love being able to see what people can do with junk!

2) Thrifty Decor Chick - This is a all around good decorating blog.  She spends a lot of time at thrift stores and HomeGoods.  Plus, she's from Indianapolis!

3) Centsational Girl - This is also a decorating blog with great thrift store finds and how-to's. She also has great giveaways.  

4) Tip Junkie - This blog has a lot for mom's but it also has recipes, tutorials, and organizational tips.  


Well, these are my 4 favorite blogs! Check them out!

Comments

Popular Posts