I'd like to thank the academy...

I feel so honored to have been awarded the "cute blog" award by two lovely ladies.  First, I was given the award by Cara over here and Emily here.  
In order to accept this, I have to give you 7 facts about myself.  

1. I think about Sonic just about everyday.  If only I could just have a good drink with good ice.

2. I only cry out of one eye.

3. I have a weird obsession with laundry mats.  I have not ever actually done my laundry in one but I just think they are so cute.

4. I hate all the gas stations in Indiana.  Nothing even comes close to comparing with QT or OnCue.

5. I simply cannot live without my planner. I look at it everyday even if I do not have anything to write in it.  It also goes with the fact that I am 100% a list maker.  I make a list pretty much everyday. I have a sick obsession with crossing things off.

6. During college I was in 3 different social clubs in a span of 1 year.  How cool am I? Or not...

7. I know this may be hard for some of you to believe, but I am not a "fast" person.  I like to run but I am not fast.  When I was a kid I played softball for a bit and while I could hit the ball really far I would never make it to base because I was that slow.  

Alright, there you have it.  7 things you probably didn't know about me and probably didn't care too.
Now I get the honor of rewarding some others with this but it's hard to find any that have not already been awarded.  So, some may get it more than once. 

There ya go! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts