Birthday Boy

Today is my wonderful husbands birthday! He is the big 2-2!!  Yay for him! We started out the day by sleeping till 9, it was wonderful.  Then, we got up and I made him waffles, yum.  The next few hours were spent just simply enjoying our house.  Eventually I have to put the icing on the cupcakes and then we headed over to his parents house for dinner and swimming.  When I asked Jeremiah to pick anything he wanted for dinner, he picked Domino's Pizza (What does that say about my cooking?)  It was a great day and he loved all his presents.  I got him a Frappe maker and I think I may be more excited about it than he is.  He also got a great firepit and two black rocking chairs. Here are a few pictures from the party:










Happy Birthday Sweet Husband, Love you!!

Comments

Popular Posts