Bucket List

I don't have a for real, written down Bucket List but I have always wanted to win something on the radio/be on the radio. SO...
Yesterday I was asked to hot shot for Interstate, and since I haven't started my job I figured why not? Well, it required my to get up when Jeremiah gets up- 5:45 a.m.  Gross.  Anyways, on our way to work we were listening to the radio and they were talking about guilty pleasures.  I have lots of guilty pleasures and so I was very intrigued.  Well, if you called in and completed the sentence, "I am embarrassed to admit it but I love..." you would win Hanson concert tickets. Immediately I start thinking of all the things I can fill in this sentence with and since I am a huge Hanson fan I decided to try my luck at calling in.  Well... you guessed it... I got through! I was put on hold and told that when someone picked up I would be on the live air! I was so nervous! I cleared my voice, practiced what I was going to say, and prayed I wouldn't make a full of myself.  Anyways, I completed the sentence with "... MTV's Teen Mom".  Go ahead and judge me but I won free Hanson tickets! I am so pumped for August 24th and now I get to cross something off my imaginary bucket list.  

Tonight we made a small change to our outside lighting.  It all looks so much better!  Here are our before and afters:

BEFORE:

AFTER:


Much Better...


BEFORE:




AFTER:



Jeremiah's New Ride:



And tonight I will leave you with my dog's mug shot:






Comments

Popular Posts