I really really tried...

I tried to be patient.  I tried to look past the washed out-ness of the room.  I told myself I would paint that room some day when we had a baby so there was no point in doing it right now.  I tried so hard.
Well, I failed.  Camping was really good and bad at the same time.  Mostly good, but bad because it gave my plenty of time to think about painting that room.  So we broke down.  We painted.
I really didn't know what color to paint the room.  So we went to Lowes and just looked for awhile.  I came out of there crazy apparently. Let me just start by saying I hate the color orange.  I think it is the ugliest color ever.  But for some reason I really wanted to paint this room orange. I thought it would good in this room and I was right! I love it! It only took like 3 hours and $50. So it's not permanent and it doesn't have to last forever.  Here are all the before and afters:
This is how it looked when we bought the house.


This is how it looked when we first moved our things in: totally washed out


(You can't really tell but the white walls were white covering a dark blue so they had a blue hue to them)

AFTER::







Oh and also our dog.  Can you guess what she did?



Comments

Popular Posts