Easy DIY Head Turban

I found this tutorial on pinterest the other day and couldn't wait to try it out. I have a turban headband from H&M in gray that I love but was looking for other colors because I often wear gray shirts and gray on gray doesn't go.

I followed the directions exactly for the first one and it turned out OK.  I like mine to be a little thicker so I modified for the second.

The tutorial calls for 4 X 20 inch strips and it just made it too thin for my taste so I think my niece will be getting this.  

I just used the 1/4 yard thick pieces and I really like how this one turned out! Its a sheer white material and has a design in it. 



I would have taken a better picture but I put it on after my workout! I'll try to get a better picture in the next couple of days but for now enjoy the ridges in my forehead!


Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Comments

Unknown said…
Can you put a link to the tutorial?? I am trying to figure it out by your pictures, but not having any luck!

Thanks!!!

Popular Posts