High 5 for Friday

It's Friday already?

Let me try that again.  It's Friday already!!



1. I'm taking Jeremiah to the lake this weekend with his family for a little ski boat/pontoon action.  I can't wait, hopefully the weather will cooperate. It's been seriously cloudy and humid/rainy this week.  


2. Scored a free necklace from this lovely website.  I got the shipping notification like 2 hours later. It really doesn't get better than that.  I got mint and I can't wait to get it in. I'll be sure to take a picture when it comes.  Check out her shop.  Great pieces at a great price!

3. I managed to work out everyday for 90 minutes! I feel so much better about myself when I work out.  Today after I finished I went outside to lay in the hammock and read. It started raining but I was plenty covered and it was so blissful.  I could have stayed there all day! 



4. I am kind of ashamed to say Jeremiah and I just discovered New Girl.  We LOVE it.  Netflix only has the first season and that went by way too fast.  How are we going to make it until we can watch season 2??


5. Somehow the month of July flew by and Indy turned 4! We got her in October so we don't celebrate until then but she was born sometime in July.  I really didn't think of her being a puppy when we got her but looking at the pictures she really was a baby!


Can't wait for this weekend! Lake Saturday and Colts Preseason on Sunday! 

Happy Friday Ya'll





Comments

Popular Posts