Warrior Dash

Let me start by saying I did NOT complete the Warrior Dash.  Jumping over fire, climbing walls is not really my thing.  Jeremiah, JP, and JP's brother in law Matt did the race.  They loved it.  Jeremiah's one word to describe the race was Intense. If you haven't heard of the Warrior Dash it is a 5k that includes about 20 obstacles. It's a lot of climbing over walls with just a rope mixed with almost Wipeout like challenges. There are a TON of people that do this. They have 15 minute starting intervals from 9:00-3:00. The guys started at 9:15 and Jeremiah said everything was already so muddy he has no idea how the last group of people could even do most of it! Overall I think he liked it and I think he would do it again next year.  I, on the other hand, am happy to sit in the bleachers and take pictures!  I am still playing with my new camera but I was able to get a few good shots. Enjoy!












A few words of wisdom incase you are thinking of trying the Warrior Dash:
1) Bring a towel.  OOPS! We didn't even think about this and well, good thing no one was around when Jeremiah had to change in the parking lot.
2) Speaking of indecencies, if you are going to wear compression pants wear underwear.  I saw at least 3 girls with ripped pants down the middle seam in the back and their backside goods were just there! Yikes!


Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts