High 5 for Friday!

I can't believe another week has flown by! I have been kind of sick around here so I apologize for my absence.


1. I ordered a new design for wallets! I am really excited about it! I think it might be my favorite so far.  It's really hard to put two fabrics together when you can't see them in person but I am working on it!


2. I got a new camera! We were in Sam's and they had a closeout deal and we couldn't pass it up!
3.  Tomorrow morning Jeremiah is going to run the warrior dash with our friend JP. He's pretty nervous but I know he will do great! Courtney and I are just going to cheer them on from the side.
4. This guy turned 25 this week.  We celebrated Saturday with his family on the lake and then Tuesday we had a pool party with our friends. On his actual birthday we just went to dinner and hung out.
5. Last Sunday the five of us were given free tickets to a Colt's preseason game. It was a great opportunity to see the stadium but I think I'll stick to watching on TV.

Have a fantastic weekend y'all!


Comments

Cara Linn said…
I love the new pattern!! :) May just have to get one of those bad boys when you're done.

Popular Posts